Are You a Good Candidate for Manhattan Rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty is the second most popular plastic surgery procedure for men and the eighth most popular plastic surgery procedure for women.
According to a 2010 report by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, 30,099 U.S. men and 103,412 women underwent rhinoplasty procedures last year. Rhinoplasty is a complex facial plastic surgery procedure that reshapes the nose. Rhinoplasty is most commonly performed to improve the appearance of an individual’s nose, repair damage caused by an accident or improve a person’s ability to breathe.
If you hate looking in the mirror or hurry away whenever someone pulls out a camera, you may be a good candidate for rhinoplasty. When performed by an expert facial plastic surgeon, rhinoplasty can noticeably improve your appearance by resizing or reshaping your nose. This can be life-changing surgery that boosts your self-confidence and makes you happy with the reflection you see in the mirror.
If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, you may be an excellent candidate for NY rhinoplasty and should contact Dr. Kwak to schedule a facial plastic surgery consultation:
- Do you think your nose is too big or too small for the size of your face?
- Is your nose crooked or off-center?
- Do you have an unattractive bump on the bridge of your nose?
- Does your nose appear to be unusually wide?
- Do your nostrils flare or are they excessively small?
- Does the tip of your nose droop or tip up or is it thick and bulbous?
- Has a nose injury left your nose asymmetrical?
- Do you have breathing problems related to the structure of your nose?
For more information about NY Rhinoplasty, visit our website to download Dr. Kwak’s free Patient Guide to Rhinoplasty and Revision Rhinoplasty.